Badminton Craze
Last year (or maybe 2 years ago), I tried to play badminton with my friends. I’m one of those people who jumped in to the bandwagon. Unfortunately, I did not really got to follow through with it. (tama ba yung grammar?)
2 Saturdays ago, I joined beginners clinic for badminton at our church. Its really great! I’m able to learn the basics of proper footwork and proper hold of the badminton racket. Yes, like most sports, footwork is very essential for playing badminton. It would let you play 100% better if you have proper (and fast) footwork alone.
I consider my self an athletic person. Playing badminton reminds me of my competitive nature when I was playing fencing. Ahh…, those where the days…, the adrenaline rush…, all my senses are up to 200%. I was focused. I guess those where the time that I really consider my self 100% focus on anything. I really miss that feeling.
Although I’m only a beginner in playing badminton, I hope that it would bring out the competitive nature in me that will push me to train better, focus more, and play better.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home