Ex -ercise
It’s been a while since I did my early morning ride. That’s my only exercise. I really miss it. Maybe next week ill be able to ride again.
One time I notice that I need to have my rear wheel realigned. This is very important specially when riding the bike in very high speed (about 30 km/h and above). It is a safety issue because if the wheel is not aligned, the bike will not be stable in high speed.
Yeah, I need to ride again, need to get back to a healthy lifestyle. Need to loose some weight (or I guess much….and much more weight). Need to have a regular exercise. Need to eat right. Need to cut down on my carbo (except during breakfast). Less rice, less bread, less pasta… Need to eat less.
Eating less is not as easy as it sound. My mom loves to cook. Da best =). If you are in my shoes, you’ll understand that it is hard to resist the food that she cooks. Sometimes, food that you normally serve in parties is just our regular food during dinner. Imagine that! So, that goes without saying that I love food… and I love my mom =)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home