The Perfect Biking Day(s)
Alam nyo yung feeling when na you are in a perfect place and in a perfect time to do one thing? Lets say you just arrived at your house from work. You walked in to your room and found out that the aircon at your room was turned on for you about 15 minutes before you arrived. Also you notice that your bed and pillows just had fresh clean sheets. You are very tired and exhausted from your long day at work… Syempre, the only thing on your mind right now is to sleep. You might even skip dinner (or breakfast if you are like me who work at night). Minsan pa nga, sa sobrang pagod ka na, di ka na naliligo before going to sleep!!!
Kaninang umaga and yesterday morning, I had a similar feeling towards the need to ride my bike. When I came down in front of our office building at Kpointe, I saw the long and wide road with hardly any cars or jeepneys! It was a cool sunny morning perfect for riding!!! Just when I was imagining myself riding my bike going home, I saw 3 cyclist pass in front of our building! They were fully suit up with very nice helmets, jerseys, gloves, riding their slick racer bikes!!! GRRRRRR!!!! KAKAINGIT!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home