31 Days To Get Thin
Today is June 30. My goal is to get signifficantly thinner by the end of July.
Need not to say, this will be a test of will power for me.
more ACTION, less WORDS.
------------
Goal:
To be signifficantly thinner.
How:
Intense exercise and very controlled diet.
How to know if success or failure:
Before and After photos of myself.
------------
Reality Check:
Question:
After all the months/years that I have tried to be fit and healthy, what is my chance to be successful?
Answer:
I don't care how many times I have tried and failed in the past!!!!!!!!!!! Past is past!!!! I will not let my past dictate my future!!! I'll just do it!!!!
Question:
Will I be judge as favorably or negatively by other people of if succeed or fail this goal?
Answer: I don't care!!!
------------
I need to focus. I need to commit.
------------
Prayer:
Lord, give me the will and the discipline to actually do these things. I would really like to be more fit Lord but I pray na I would not give too much importance on my physical appearance more than the condition of my heart. Help me Lord in this.. Also, at the end, if you will for me to succeed in this great personal undertaking, I pray na di po sana ako maging mayabang, sana Lord my heart will still very much priorities You above all things. Remind me always Lord that you are more concerned with whats happening in my heart than my physical appearance...
Help me Lord. May I glorify You in this, whatever the outcome will be.


<< Home